Horrible experience at AMITY university, Mumbai. (1 day= 1 year)



        ............................... DON 't JOIN.................................
        I spend 1 day in my life thinking that my life is going to be seized in the hands of highly irresponsible Amity Mumbai administration, But , thank god i was saved out. otherwise i would have LOST 25000/- rupees and almost lost 3.5 lakh rupees.
        
        I have completed my B tech in mechanical engineering in 2017 immediately i have started my OWN COMPANY which will do marketing for green energy solutions such as LED lighting and solar systems integration. At this point of time i always dreamt of becoming a notable business personality in the country. While i am doing my own business i took some competitive exams like CAT, GMAT,MAT But due to my work load i am not being able do well in those exams so i got very poor results. So i have decided to look for other opportunities available for me suddenly i have got an opportunity from CII ( confederation of indian industry ), offered me an MBA in supply chain management.

         Since CII is a great institution i have accepted the invitation and took an interview then i was allotted to AMITY university MUMBAI. In the beginning i was little bit hesitated to join but i thought if CII tied up with them they would be good but it turned out that i was wrong. In the first they forced me to pay the fee on the next day of the day when my admission was confirmed But as a business person i have negotiated with them and increased the time. I sent my fee in the form of DD s on 29th of August and they reached mumbai on 2nd of september. From this point of time they were sent out for delivery for 4 times and people did not receive them on the campus though the campus is open. They were not received even after we reach there.

        They mentioned in the Admission letter to come to the campus on 5th of september so we went there All the way from ONGOLE , AP to MUMBAI MAHARASTRA on that day, then we came to know about the peaks of irresponsibility of the university. Even then we are hopeful to get the DD s by 8th sept ( because it is raining heavily in mumbai ) so we asked them to provide accomodation to live temporarily but they denied that and refused to give accommodation more than 1 day. They are also not accepting their mistake and get DD s from the courier office, Instead they want me to collect the couriers in that rain i don't even know the Mumbai well and there are no cabs or buses anywhere near the university, They are even not willing to provide any vehicle or some time.

          i was so upset about their irresponsibility even at the new commer and then i was frustrated about my decision. In that situation only i was went to the courier office in NAVI MUMBAI and received my courier. Now me and my father started thinking that if i give this money now there ends the matter i will be in this stupid university for 2 years which is terrifying for me as i have big dreams to achieve.\

          After thinking some time we took the decision to skip the admission and started to go back to my home. I think i have not spent more terrifying incidents even in my graduation institute.

           You may think it is an easy decision but it costed me 25000/- rupees for Flight fares, Hotel, Taxi s.only an entrepreneur would know the value of this much money. 
           FOR those WHO WANT to JOIN in AMITY UNIVERSITY.......... I suggest you "PLEASE DON'T JOIN"............

Comments

  1. If you guys have any doubts please mail me on karthikpoluri96@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Is War inevitable between Iran and USA ?

Read Trump letter to pelosi pdf

What is Citizenship bill 2019 ( CAB 2019) ? Why so many protests are going on?